Don't miss our 6 week run this Fall (2008) in Lake Oswego, Oregon

Lakewood Center For The Arts Presents:
PROMETHEUS THE MUSICAL
Sept 12 - Oct 19, 2008
by Michael Allen Harrison & David Bates, Directed by Greg Tamblyn

Tickets for our Sept. 2008 are now on sale and going fast. Opening Night sold out in a day! Go to http://www.lakewood-center.org/ or call the theater direct at 503-635-3901 to purchase tickets.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

VIP Invite Jan. 27-28, 2006


Dearest Friends,

You are hereby officially invited to the concert premier of my musical Prometheus next Friday and Saturday, January 27th and 28th in Portland, Oregon. I must admit that having my name on the playbill hints toward a bit of bias regarding my opinion of the show, but really after all these years of working on it, it is phenomenal beyond all my expectations. If there is any way to get to the show, Go! I’m certain you’ll love it!

“The work brings to mind the works of Hans Zimmer, Howard Ashman, Alan Mencken, Tim Rice. You are certainly in excellent company, and so are they!”
Julie Cargill, Prescott Fine Arts Commission

No comments: